Who we are
ClearBrand are a small brand communications agency based in Reading.
We get excited about how a good brand can change people’s perception.
Our approach is simple. We are thinkers first and designers second.
We help our clients find out what makes them different. We call this your ‘core idea’.
We deliver this idea to your audience in a clear and unique way.
We work hard to make your brand and marketing material stand out.
After all, it’s our reputation and we want to hold onto it.
We provide a cost effective solution for your marketing communications needs.
What we do
- Brand identity, Brand strategy, Brand guidelines, Company naming, Tone of voice
- Logos, Business cards, Compliment slips, Letterheads
- Website design, Development, Mobile website, App development, E-commerce
- Marketing campaigns (print and online), Promotional material, Direct mail
- Word templates, Powerpoint templates, Company signage.
- Art direction, Photography, Video
If you are interested in discussing a project, please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Josh White – Creative Director, ClearBrand
Josh has worked as a designer at award winning branding and corporate communications agencies in London, Brighton and Reading before setting up ClearBrand. Connect on Linkedin or email him to discuss how ClearBrand can help you connect with your audience.
Mia Large – Designer, ClearBrand
Mia is a passionate designer who has joined the ClearBrand after taking part in our internship programme. Mia studied her craft at Falmouth University before relocating to Reading.
Intern – Graphic Designer, ClearBrand
We have recently started having internship / placement positions. To apply for an internship please contact email@example.com with your CV and portfolio (under 5mb).