Kickstart Junior Graphic Designer at ClearBrand (Ages 20-24)
Kickstart Junior Graphic Designer at ClearBrand (Ages 20-24 on universal credit)
Tutorials in Branding, Design principles and design for print and web covered.
Pay is set at National living wage but we will offer bi-annual pay rise opportunities.
To support local talent (Reading/Wokingham/Berkshire)
Please read job details thoroughly before applying
No recruitment agencies please.
Junior Graphic Designer at ClearBrand
No recruitment agencies please. Please read the “how to apply section in detail” as we cant reply if you don’t give us all the information needed.
*** WE ARE LOOKING TO HIRE A JUNIOR DESIGNER. ***
KICKSTART SCHEME APPLICATION DETAILS:
Please note this is a government scheme (kickstart scheme) to help young people into work, hence the age limit and conditions. It is targeted at people out of work / employment so make sure that applies to you first before continuing to read on.
If you are or know someone who is currently on universal credit, between the ages of 20 and 24 and lives in or around Berkshire/Reading/Wokingham then please do apply or share this.
Closing date is 20/08/2021 so please apply before then.
Details are within this page but this is an exciting opportunity to work on large projects, build your design portfolio and experience. We are looking for a passionate, motivated and dedicated individual to join our small team.
WHAT CLEARBRAND DO:
- Brand identity, Brand strategy, Brand guidelines, Company naming, Tone of voice
- Logos, Business cards, Compliment slips, Letterheads
- Website design, Development, Mobile website, App development, E-commerce
- Marketing campaigns (print and online), Promotional material, Direct mail
- Art direction, Photography, Video
- Helping with layout and design jobs for clients
- Creative ideas for projects
- Organising social media & self promotion for ClearBrand
- We have a desk and equipment for you, Parking on site, Good Holiday as needed, Training on the job
- You will work on a range of: Brand identity, Brand strategy, Brand guidelines, Company naming, Tone of voice, stationery design, Website design (no development needed), Marketing campaigns (print and online), video (design no animation experience needed)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Applicant MUST currently be on universal credit, between the ages of 20 and 24 and lives in or around Berkshire/Reading/Wokingham due to the kickstart criteria. You will be applying via a universal credit contact so any applicant without this will not be accepted.
- Graphic designer will need good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Fluent in English
- The role will be a minimum of 3 days full time to 5 days depending on discussions.
- Location is in Wokingham, near Reading, which is Covid safe. However we may consider a mix of remote work also.
- Hours are 9am – 5:30pm
- We have a desk and equipment for you.
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar would be preferred but not necessary.
- If no degree then it will be based on your portfolio
- Good understanding of typography, image, colour and layout
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please provide examples of design work you have in a PDF under 5mb. Examples of work are required.
- Please provide a CV and ideally cover letter
- Let us know where you are travelling from?
- Please state When you would be ready to start work?
- Closing date is 20/08/2021 so please apply before then.
- If you are interested please email your enquiry to email@example.com