Part time Business Development Representative at ClearBrand
Sales Representative in a design studio
Position to start as soon as possible.
Salary will be based on 18-24k Pro Rata per year.
Dependent on experience and knowledge.
Please read job details thoroughly before applying
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
ClearBrand are a brand communications agency based in Reading: www.clearbrand.co.uk
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative initially part time (2-3 days per week period), that could develop to full time (5 days a week), who will work closely with us in supporting the sales efforts at ClearBrand. Salary will be based on 18-24k Pro Rata per year. Dependent on experience and knowledge.
We are looking for someone with a shared vision to come on board and support our growing design studio. The ideal candidate will be friendly, personable and proactive. You will be extremely well organised, confident, professional, articulate and energetic. You will have a genuine interest in design and digital and the role they play in how we communicate.
We are looking for a Sales & Business Development Representative to increase income generation and develop new business opportunities. We have processes in place that we will introduce to you for the role.
The role will be in our Central Reading office.
WHAT CLEARBRAND DO:
- Brand identity, Brand strategy, Brand guidelines, Company naming, Tone of voice
- Logos, Business cards, Compliment slips, Letterheads
- Website design, Development, Mobile website, App development, E-commerce
- Marketing campaigns (print and online), Promotional material, Direct mail
- Art direction, Photography, Video
- Range of digital projects in a variety of industries
- – Understand lead generation
- – Experience working in an office in an sales/new business/administrative role (design/marketing agency a bonus)
- – General management skills
- – Numeric and financial accuracy
- – Exceptional written and verbal skill, in person and over the phone.
- – Excellent social and networking skills
- – Attention to detail
- – Excellent writing and corresponding skills in English
- – Strong collaboration skills
- – IT Literacy – MS Office, inc Excel, Word etc. Comfortable updating spreadsheets and word documents
- – Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- – Always looking to improve things and make suggestions
- – Extremely organised and efficient
- – Can-do, positive attitude
- – Sociable as we’re a small team
- – Ability to make continuous improvements to administrative processes.
- – A creative thinker, able to find solutions to complex problems.
- – Highly organised with a proactive approach to improving processes
- – Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite / InDesign. (illustrator/photoshop a bonus)
- – At least 1-3 years experience in a creative studio or marketing agency
- – Marketing/Business degree (or similar)
- – Knowledge of Trello, Invision and WordPress would be useful. (Common apps we use a lot)
- – Knowledge or experience of the sectors we work in – Technology, healthcare, Food & Drink (FMCGs, Packaging, Restaurants)
- – Understanding of design studio services (web design/development, print, social media)
- To assist the studio on new business activities
- To take care of all things involving the studio’s promotion
- Campaign Monitor E-newsletter
- Company Databases – Press/Blogs/Networks
- Emailing and Calling potential clients and current clients (Telesales)
- Awards application process
- Sending out printed mail outs
- Go to Networking events / exhibitions
- Social media posts - Write copy and create shareable visuals
- Linkedin connections, using sales navigator
- Being front of house for incoming phone calls and directing calls
- Ad-hoc administration tasks
- Blog/Newsletter Content creation
- Google adwords
- Using Sales software to track lead generation
WHAT YOU GET:
- Spacious desk area and lovely colleagues (we think so anyway…)
- Parking on site, or under 10 minutes from Reading train station
- Good Holiday as needed
HOW TO APPLY:
- We want to find the right person as soon as possible. There’s no official deadline but we will begin interviewing as soon as applications start coming in. Please send the below information in an email to us…
- Please send a cover letter and your CV
- When you would be ready to start work?
- Your Salary expectations? Salary dependant on experience and knowledge.
- Your availability over the next 4 weeks for an interview. (Sooner the better)
- Location you will be travelling from to our Reading offices.
- If you are interested please email your enquiry to email@example.com – If you are successful we will reply inviting you for an informal chat or interview. We can not reply to all applications. Many thanks.