CVs for Full time Junior Front End Developer at ClearBrand
Although we don’t currently have a vacant role, we always welcome talented CVs/folios.
Junior Front End Developer Role in a design studio
Salary up to 26k per year. Dependent on experience, knowledge and portfolio.
Please read job details thoroughly before applying
No recruitment agencies please.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note there is no current available position, but we are looking to add another developer to our team over the next 6-12 months.
We are looking for a driven Junior front end web developer to join our team working on a range of great digital projects. You’re a coder and creative thinker who loves playing with new technologies. You should have a good eye for the small details and care both about how something looks and works.
We have space in our offices with high speed internet connection, a desk, monitor ready to plug & go and good coffee! We are looking for this front end developer to come in full-time and work with us on projects. We are in central Reading – easily accessible by train or car.
We have a number of web projects on a monthly basis.
WHAT CLEARBRAND DO:
- Brand identity, Brand strategy, Brand guidelines, Company naming, Tone of voice
- Logos, Business cards, Compliment slips, Letterheads
- Website design, Development, Mobile website, App development, E-commerce
- Marketing campaigns (print and online), Promotional material, Direct mail
- Art direction, Photography, Video
- Range of digital projects in a variety of industries
- 1+ years as a front end developer
- Thorough knowledge of latest HTML and CSS methods,
- Ability to use Photoshop and code front end from PSD
- Experience using WordPress as a CMS and taking designs into workable websites
- Experience making changes to currently existing websites from other developers
- Excellent cross-browser and responsive development techniques + able to debug and resolve any cross-browser and device issues.
- Work to deadlines with a disciplined approach
- Experience designing and coding for desktop, tablet, and mobile with a strong understanding of responsive design
- Ability to use Illustrator / indesign
- A good sense of user-experience and how design and layout affect it
- The ability to offer constructive feedback in a group discussion setting
- Experience using ecommerce content management systems (CMS)
- Understanding of common front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap etc.,
- Played around with modern CMSs (e.g. Craft, Kirby)
- Extensive experience with common CMS platforms such as ExpressionEngine, ModX, Drupal etc as we have clients that we take over a variety of the above. (Specialising in one CMS yourself is fine – we are not fixed)
- WordPress websites designed from scratch
- WordPress websites using templates
- Update on-site content on a regular basis using HTML and CSS (via the CMS)
- Implement client site updates from the main homepage to landing pages and banners
- Keep abreast of the latest industry developments, championing digital design innovation.
- Work with our freelance developers currently used
- E-mail newsletter campaigns
- In-house development projects
WHAT YOU GET:
- A competitive salary
- Spacious desk area and lovely colleagues (we think so anyway…)
- Parking on site
- Regular team social events
- Good Holiday as needed
- Training on the job through teamtreehouse.com
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send the below information in an email to us…
- When you would be ready to start work?
- Your Salary expectations? Salary dependant on experience, knowledge and portfolio up to 26k per year.
- A link to your portfolio of mobile friendly websites that can be viewed live.
- Your availability over the next 4 weeks for an interview.
- Location you will be travelling from to our Reading offices.
- If you are interested please email your enquiry to email@example.com – If you are successful we will reply inviting you for an informal chat or interview. Many thanks.