Graphic Design Intern at ClearBrand
Graphic Design Intern to join us for a one month internship
Internship begins at the start of each month.
Gain experience in the Graphic Design and Marketing industry. Expenses Paid.
Tutorials in Branding, Design principles and design for print and web covered.
Please read job details thoroughly before applying
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join us for a one month internship. Please read the “how to apply section in detail” as we cant reply if you don’t give us all the information needed.
This is for an individual looking to gain experience in the Graphic Design and Marketing industry. At the end of your internship we will provide a written reference for you.
ClearBrand are a small brand communications agency based in Reading.
We have a wide selection of clients and you will gain good experience from someone with many years in the industry working in agencies large and small.
WHAT CLEARBRAND DO:
- Brand identity, Brand strategy, Brand guidelines, Company naming, Tone of voice
- Logos, Business cards, Compliment slips, Letterheads
- Website design, Development, Mobile website, App development, E-commerce
- Marketing campaigns (print and online), Promotional material, Direct mail
- Art direction, Photography, Video
- Helping with layout and design jobs for clients
- Creative ideas for projects
- Organising social media & self promotion for ClearBrand
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Graphic designer intern
- Internship begins at the start of each month. You can apply for this internship, or one in the future.
- Intern looking for experience in the industry
- Graphic designer will need good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Fluent in English
- One Month Internship offered.
- Location is central Reading, 10 mins walk from the station / parking can be available if required.
- Hours are 9:30am – 6pm
- We have a desk and equipment for you.
- Mostly for experience – Possibility of full-time role at the end depending on skill set.
- Expenses paid
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar would be preferred but not necessary.
- If no degree then it will be based on your portfolio
- We accept interns part way through degree courses.
- Good understanding of typography, image, colour and layout
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please provide examples of design work you have in a PDF under 5mb. Examples of work are required.
- If you are interested please email your enquiry to email@example.com
- Let us know which month you are applying for? If you are successful we will reply inviting you for an informal chat
- At the end of your internship we will provide a written reference for you