Junior Graphic Designer at ClearBrand
Although we don’t currently have a vacant role, we always welcome talented CVs/folios.
Junior Designer Role in a design studio.
Salary to be dependant on experience, knowledge and portfolio.
Please send CVs and portfolios to email@example.com.
No recruitment agencies please.
No recruitment agencies please.
We are looking for a driven Junior front end web developer to join our team working on a range of great digital projects. You’re a coder and creative thinker who loves playing with new technologies. You should have a good eye for the small details and care both about how something looks and works.
We have space in our offices with high speed internet connection, a desk, monitor ready to plug & go and good coffee! We are looking for this front end developer to come in full-time and work with us on projects. We are in central Reading – easily accessible by train or car.
We have a number of web projects on a monthly basis.
WHAT CLEARBRAND DO:
- Brand identity, Brand strategy, Brand guidelines, Company naming, Tone of voice
- Logos, Business cards, Compliment slips, Letterheads
- Website design, Development, Mobile website, App development, E-commerce
- Marketing campaigns (print and online), Promotional material, Direct mail
- Art direction, Photography, Video
- Range of digital projects in a variety of industries
- 1+ years as a front end developer
- Thorough knowledge of latest HTML and CSS methods,
- Ability to use Photoshop and code front end from PSD
- Experience using WordPress as a CMS and taking designs into workable websites
- Experience making changes to currently existing websites from other developers
- Excellent cross-browser and responsive development techniques + able to debug and resolve any cross-browser and device issues.
- Work to deadlines with a disciplined approach
- Experience designing and coding for desktop, tablet, and mobile with a strong understanding of responsive design.
- Ability to use Illustrator / indesign
- A good sense of user-experience and how design and layout affect it
- The ability to offer constructive feedback in a group discussion setting
- Experience using ecommerce content management systems (CMS)
- Understanding of common front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap etc.,
- Played around with modern CMSs (e.g. Craft, Kirby)
- Extensive experience with common CMS platforms such as ExpressionEngine, ModX, Drupal etc as we have clients that we take over a variety of the above. (Specialising in one CMS yourself is fine – we are not fixed)
- WordPress websites designed from scratch
- WordPress websites using templates
- Update on-site content on a regular basis using HTML and CSS (via the CMS)
- Implement client site updates from the main homepage to landing pages and banners
- Keep abreast of the latest industry developments, championing digital design innovation.
- Work with our freelance developers currently used
- E-mail newsletter campaigns
- In-house development projects
WHAT YOU GET:
- A competitive salary
- Spacious desk area and lovely colleagues (we think so anyway…)
- Parking on site
- Regular team social events
- Good Holiday as needed
- Training on the job through teamtreehouse.com
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send the below information in an email to us…
- When you would be ready to start work?
- Your Salary expectations? Salary dependant on experience, knowledge and portfolio up to 26k per year.
- A link to your portfolio of mobile friendly websites that can be viewed live.
- Your availability over the next 4 weeks for an interview.
- Location you will be travelling from to our Reading offices.
- If you are interested please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org – If you are successful we will reply inviting you for an informal chat or interview. Many thanks.